Construction to Permanent Loans
In today's marketplace many buyers are lead to believe by local banks, credit unions, and uniformed realtors that constructing a new home is something reserved for custom homes with buyers who have 20% to put down. With over 12 years of experience in this arena we are happy to consistently and easily disprove this notion with our Construction to Permanent Loan programs.
Often called Construction-Perm or One Time Close loans (OTC), these loans allow people the ultimate flexibility in home buying with as little as 3.5% down.
Some Common Benefits of Construction Permanent Loans*:
- You pick for your licensed/insured builder, you negotiate your asking price for your project
- Use your realtors to help you find the right piece of land and purchase it with the new loan
- Build your house on land you already own
- Use the appraised value of your land if you own your land for more than 12 months
- Create your own semi-custom or fully custom design, not a list of pre-designed homes
- Flexibility to lock-in today's market rates or choose a lock/float-down option
- Build times between 6 to 12 months
- Veterans can qualify for 0% down construction to permanent loans
Construction to Permanent Loan Questions?
Please complete the form below and one of our Mortgage Specialists will reach out to you personally to answer any questions you have about Construction to Permanent Loans.